|Roald Dahl “James and the Giant Peach” (chapters 7-11)
- What happened to James' parents? Where?
- Who takes care of James now? What are they like?
- Where is the town where James lives?
- Does James like living there?
- What does the old man give James? What are they made out of? What can they do?
- What happens with the gift from the old man?
- What begins to grow on the tree? Has anything grown there before?
- What did the fruit look like?
- What did the aunts do with the peach?
- What does James do with the peach?
- Who was in the peach? How did they get there?